Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I find full study guides on Gumroad?
Once you subscribe, you will be redirected to Gumroad’s site. You will also find a link to Gumroad in your confirmation email.
- Select “Library” in Gumroad’s navigation.
- Click on the SuperSummary icon that appears on the library page.
- Next, an overlay will appear. Click on “View Product” to access SuperSummary’s study guide index.
2. How do I find a specific study guide title?
When you access the library, you will find a long list of titles that you can either read online or download. To find a specific study guide title, simply keyword search for the title of the book. If you have a PC, use CTRL+F to open a search box. Type in the title of the book (or a keyword from the title) and hit Enter or use the scrolling arrows that appear in your browser. The screen should then scroll to the title you are looking for. If you have a Mac, use Command+F to open the search box, and then proceed as described above.
3. How do I cancel my subscription?
There are two ways to cancel your subscription:
- At the bottom of your purchase confirmation email there is a link to ‘Cancel subscription’.
- At the bottom of your SuperSummary Subscription page there is a ‘View Receipt’ link:
- Click that link
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’ on the next page.
4. How do I contact SuperSummary with other questions
If you are a Gumroad subscriber (or in the process of attempting to subscribe), for all questions, issues, or comments, please email us at [email protected]
For all other inquiries, please contact [email protected]